Sunday, April 13, 2014

Watch List Update. What's New on the Radar

My GARP List:  ASMI, CHEUY, RKT, HFC, WLK, CF, DOW, TGI, CE, MAT

My Beat Up No Reason: JAZZ, CTRX, EPAM, LOPE, ACIW, FFIV, MELI, PRLB, RKT, JCOM

My Peter Lynch: OCN, PKG, NOAH, QCOR, CONN, WHR, NE, WWWW, RM, WRLD

Upgrades &
Earnings Growth: VIPS, KORS, THRM, PKG, SFUN, MPEL, NOAH, MMS, WLK, AFSI

Hi Yield: AYR, EMES, NE, GM, FIG, NNA, UOVEY, MHLD, CLMT, PBF

Look for the recurring names here (from earlier screens) which I think is important to notice when a stock stays in a screening result.  WLK PKG NOAH and from previous builds, AFSI QCOR CONN RKT DOW TGI CE ASMI PRLB GM and NE.

This is just the screens results. From here I put them in a watch list that shows up in my "Active Trader Pro" and from there, I manually select each one every day to see the charts recommendation.  In other words, just because they are on this list does not mean to just go out and buy them. This only says, "These are quality companies that would be good to own for the long haul." BUT YOU CAN STILL LOSE MONEY ON THEM! If you buy them at the wrong time. And you can make a LOT more money on them if you buy them at the right time.

1 comment:

  1. DOW has some impressive numbers and is a solid company. Nice PE at just under 13 and fairly good P/B at 2.47, not to mention a 3.2% yield.

    ReplyDelete