Tuesday, July 1, 2014

BAM! Total return on all recommended Stocks = 11.87% Also two new superstars

Not in my wildest dreams did I imagine the returns that this group of stocks would give us. SPWR up 49.56%, really? But it had always been one of my favorite trade stocks. But what I am more than thrilled about are the last two calls to buy ALGN and CYBX, up 9% and 8.25% respectively. The double whammy call tells me that I have found the magic bullet. And I really really need to be careful to not deceive myself or you into believing we have a fool proof system. As soon as we get arrogant, who knows what can happen. Maybe there is the perfect time frame right now that the system works. I don't know. All I know is that it is currently working like a charm.  I have posted a picture below showing the total return. As well, the green numbers to the left are today's move.

No comments:

Post a Comment